LRF24V1C Long Range 24V Remote Single Pole, Double Throw Control
Part Number: LRF24V1C
Long range, compact and versatile R.F. Remote Control can be configured for either momentary or latching operation.
This control provides both a normally open and a normally closed relay contacts. The keyfob transmitter has two buttons . The left button is used for momentary operation. Both buttons are used if the latching function is enabled.
The input voltage is 24VDC and is reverse polarity protected. The relay contacts are electrically isolated from the DC inputs. The relay contacts are rated at 10 amps @ 30VDC or 120/240VAC.
The receiver electronics are encapsulated for waterproofing and it is suitable for use in harsh environments. Operating temperature range - 0° F to 160° F. Receiver dimensions are approximately 1.5" L x 1.5" W x 1" H.
There are five 1/4" terminals for the connections.
Transmit range is greater than 500 feet under normal operating conditions and can go as far as 900 feet under ideal conditions. FCC Approved. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Frequency: 340 MHz.
- Input voltage is 24VDC and is polarity protected.
- The output relays are rated at 10 amps @ 30VDC or 120/240VAC.
- Operating temperature range - 0° F to 160° F.
- Receiver dimensions are approximately 1.5" L x 1.5" W x 1" H.
- Transmit range is greater than 500 feet under normal operating conditions.
- Up to 12 keyfob transmitters can be used with each receiver.
Accessories for this item