RFR12VPRWP R.F. Remote Control Transmitter Receiver Reverse Polarity DC Motor Control
Part Number: RFR12VPRWP
12VDC Polarity Reversing Remote Control with Auxiliary Output Designed for bi-directional control of DC motors. Output relays rated at 50A @14VDC. An additional 15A relay provides an auxiliary contact closure. Dip switches allow for the selection of momentary or latching outputs. Uses a three button keyfob transmitter. Receiver electronics are encapsulated for waterproofing. Suitable for use in harsh environments. Operating temperature range - 0° F to 160° F. Up to four transmitters can be used with each receiver. Uses code learning to program transmitters. Transmit range is greater than 100 feet under normal operating conditions.
- Frequency: 340 MHz.
- Input voltage: 12VDC with reverse polarity protection.
- The output relays are rated at 50A @12VDC.
- Operating temperature range: 0° F to 160° F.
- Receiver dimensions are approximately 5" L x 5" W x 1" H.
- Transmit range is greater than 100 feet under normal operating conditions.
- Up to 4 keyfob transmitters can be used with each receiver.