HPC-2 RF Remote Control 12 VDC for hydraulic pump applications
Part Number: HPC-2
The HPC-2 remote control is designed to provide normally-open 12-volt DC momentary outputs to operate valves and motors for hydraulic systems. The receiver operates from a 12-VDC power source. Two separate 12-volt momentary outputs are controlled via a keyfob transmitter and an additional 12-volt output is active whenever one of the two momentary outputs is selected. The output relays are rated at 10-amps. The HPC-2 is active when 12-VDC input power is applied.
The receiver electronics are encapsulated for waterproofing and it is suitable for use in harsh environments. Operating temperature range - 0°F to 160°F. Receiver dimensions are approximately 5" L x 5" W x 1"
There are wire leads for the connections.
Transmit range is greater than 100 feet under normal operating conditions. FCC Approved. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Frequency: 340 MHz.
- Input voltage: 12VDC with reverse polarity protection.
- The output relays are rated at 10A @12VDC.
- Operating temperature range: 0°F to 160°F.
- Receiver dimensions are approximately 5" L x 5" W x 1" H.
- Transmit range is greater than 100 feet under normal operating conditions.
- Up to 12 keyfob transmitters can be used with each receiver.
Accessories for this item