RFR12V1C-MB Multiple Receiver RF Remote Single Pole, Double Throw Control
Part Number: RFR12V1C-MB
This unique control allows up to 12 receivers to be used with one transmitter. The receiver is used in conjunction with our KF340-12 twelve button transmitter which is sold separately. The receivers can be mapped to a specific button on the transmitter. The outputs can be configured for either momentary or latching operation and functions can be intermixed on the same transmitter.
This control provides both a normally open and a normally closed relay contacts.
The input voltage is 10-15 VDC and is reverse polarity protected. The relay contacts are electrically isolated from the DC inputs. The relay contacts are rated at 10 amps @ 30VDC or 120/240VAC.
The receiver electronics are encapsulated for waterproofing and it is suitable for use in harsh environments. Operating temperature range - 0° F to 160° F. Receiver dimensions are approximately 1.5" L x 1.5" W x 1" H.
There are five 1/4" terminals for the connections.
Transmit range is greater than 100 feet under normal operating conditions. FCC Approved. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Frequency: 340 MHz.
- Input voltage is 12VDC and is polarity protected.
- The output relays are rated at 10 amps @ 30VDC or 120/240VAC
- Operating temperature range - 0o F to 160o F.
- Receiver dimensions are approximately 1.5" L x 1.5" W x 1" H.
- Transmit range is greater than 100 feet under normal operating conditions.
- For use with KF340-12 transmitter which is sold separately.
Accessories for this item