Commercial Overhead Door Remote Control System
The PB3-DRC is an innovative product that replaces the standard commercial door three button operator switch and provides remote control operation with no additional wiring or hardware.
The PB3-DRC is a universal system that has been tested with most major brands including Liftmaster, Lynx, MMTC and Allstar. Most commercial overhead doors manufactured over the past 40 years operate on 24VAC power. On these doors, the PB3-DRC connects to the existing control station wiring and operates using an external power supply that connects to any standard 120V wall outlet. The unit allows you to remotely control the “OPEN”, “CLOSE” and “STOP” functions while still allowing manual push-button operation. The control is supplied with a single waterproof 3-button keyfob transmitter. We offer several accessories that work with the system including an outdoor keypad (KP340-DRC) that will operate the system using a custom 4-digit code, a multi-door transmitter (KF340-DRC-99) that can control up to 99 doors on a single transmitter, and our rechargeable transmitter (GKF-WPTX-DRC).
- Frequency: 340MHz
- Input voltage: 24VAC or External 12VDC Power Supply
- Control station dimensions are approximately 5.25″ x 2″ x 2″ .
- Kit Includes (1) Control Station, (1) 3-button Keyfob Transmitter, (1) Long Range Antenna and (1) External Power Supply
- Transmit range is 100′ with antenna mounted indoors and >500′ with antenna mounted outdoors.
- Up to 30 keyfob transmitters can be used with each receiver.
- Functions with KP340-DRC Outdoor Keypad
- Functions with KF340-DRC-99 Multi-door Transmitter.
- Functions with GKF-WPTX-DRC Rechargeable Transmitter