RF Remote Control System, 120VAC On-Off Or AC Motor Reversing
The RF120V-2WP remote control is designed to provide two normally-open 120 Volt outputs. It can be used as an On-Off control or as a reversing control for 3-wire AC motors. Dip switches allow the outputs to be momentary or latching. The receiver operates from a 120 VAC power source. The outputs are controlled via a 2-button key fob transmitter. The output relays are rated at 25-amps and 1 HP @ 120VAC.
The receiver electronics are encapsulated for waterproofing and it is suitable for use in harsh environments. Operating temperature range – 0°F to 160°F. Receiver dimensions are approximately 6″ L x 4″ W x 2.25″ H.
There is a terminal block for the connections.
Transmit range is greater than 100 feet under normal operating conditions. FCC Approved. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Please note: This control will not reverse a 4 or 6 wire motor. For those applications, our LRF120VPR1L control should be used.
- Frequency: 340 MHz.
- Input voltage: 120 VAC .
- The output relays are rated at 25A @120 VAC, 1HP 120 VAC.
- Operating temperature range: 0°F to 160°F.
- Receiver dimensions are approximately 6″ L x 4″ W x 2.25″ H.
- Transmit range is greater than 100 feet under normal operating conditions.
- Up to 12 keyfob transmitters can be used with each receiver.