Multiple Receiver RF Remote Single Pole, Double Throw 120VAC Input
This receiver is a 340 MHz AC control and is used in conjunction with the KF340-12 Transmitter. The unit operates on 120 VAC and provides one 120 VAC output. The receiver can be configured for either momentary or latching operation.
The receiver can be set up to respond to any switch or switches on a KF340-12 transmitter. In other words, you can control multiple receivers independently with one transmitter. Up to 42 switches can be stored in the receiver’s memory.
All of the electronic components are encapsulated so the receiver is capable of being operated in harsh environments.
- Frequency: 340MHz.
- Input voltage: 120VAC.
- The output relays are rated at 20A at 120 VAC, 1 HP
- For use with KF340-12 transmitter which is sold separately.
- Transmit range is greater than 100 feet under normal operating conditions.
- Housed in a NEMA-4 Enclosure
- Operating temperature range – 0° F to 160° F.
- Receiver dimensions are approximately 5.75″ L x 4″ W x 2.5″ H.