RF Remote Control System for 120VAC Pendant Controlled Hoists and Winches
The RF120V1PR3P-WP is a 340 MHz RF receiver designed for use with 120VAC hoists and winches that include a pendant control. The receiver operates from 120VAC and provides two-way operation of an 120VAC hoist. The receiver is equipped with a manual toggle switch, that replaces the existing pendant control, that allows operation without the need for the RF transmitter. The receiver is encased in a waterproof enclosure. The operating range is approximately 100 feet. Operating temperature range – 0° F to 160° F.
The control has been tested with many popular pendant controlled hoists and winches including Pittsburgh, Warn and Champion.
The transmitter has two buttons assigned to the motor output. The up (^) button runs the motor in one direction and down (v) button runs the motor in the opposite direction.
The receiver is equipped with a manual switch that can be used in place of the transmitter.
- Frequency: 340MHz.
- Input voltage: 120VAC.
- Operating temperature range: 0°F to 160°F.
- Transmit range is 100 feet under normal operating conditions.
- Up to 12 keyfob transmitters can be used with each receiver.
- Reciever can be setup for momentary or latching operation.
- Tested with many popular brands including Warn, Champion and Pittsburgh