RF Remote Control System, (2) 12VDC Polarity Reversing Motor Outputs
Compact Polarity Reversing R.F. Remote Control transmitter & receiver are designed for bi-directional momentary control of 2 DC motors. The output relays are rated at 30A @12VDC.
This system is ideal for controlling lifts, jacks, winches, slide-outs, awnings and agricultural applications where 12 polarity reversing DC motors are used. The keyfob transmitter has four buttons. The left and right buttons control one motor and the up and down buttons control the second motor.
Operating temperature range – 0° F to 160° F. The robust ABS enclosure dimensions are approximately 3″ L x 2.5″ W x 1.75″ H. The receiver has two mounting tabs. There are six wire leads for the connections.
Transmit range is greater than 100 feet under normal operating conditions. FCC Approved. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Frequency: 340 MHz.
- Input voltage: 12VDC with reverse polarity protection.
- The output relays are rated at 30A @12VDC.
- Operating temperature range: 0° F to 160° F.
- Receiver dimensions are approximately 3″ L x 2.5″ W x 1.75″ H.
- Transmit range is greater than 100 feet under normal operating conditions.
- Kit includes (1) 4-Button Waterproof Transmitter and (1) Receiver.
- Up to 30 keyfob transmitters can be used with each receiver.