RF Remote Control System, Reverse Polarity DC Motor Control with Auxillary Contact Closure
12VDC Polarity Reversing Remote Control with Auxiliary Output Designed for bi-directional control of DC motors. Output relays rated at 30A @14VDC. An additional 15A relay provides an auxiliary contact closure. Dip switches allow for the selection of momentary or latching outputs. Uses a three button keyfob transmitter. Receiver electronics are encapsulated for waterproofing. Suitable for use in harsh environments. Operating temperature range – 0° F to 160° F. Up to four transmitters can be used with each receiver. Uses code learning to program transmitters. Transmit range is greater than 100 feet under normal operating conditions.
This item is now available with our rechargeable transmitter. This transmitter lasts 12 times longer than our standard transmitter with a single charge. When the battery gets low it can be recharged with a USB connector. It is an ideal option for applications that utilize momentary operation.
- Frequency: 340 MHz.
- Input voltage: 12VDC with reverse polarity protection.
- The output relays are rated at 30A @12VDC.
- Operating temperature range: 0° F to 160° F.
- Receiver dimensions are approximately 5″ L x 5″ W x 1″ H.
- Transmit range is greater than 100 feet under normal operating conditions.
- Up to 4 keyfob transmitters can be used with each receiver.