RF Remote Control System, 8-Function Hydraulic Pump Control
This transmitter receiver pair provides 8 contact closure outputs and one pump output tied to one common. It operates from a 12VDC or 24VDC input. The outputs are isolated from the DC inputs and can be configured to be either momentary or latching. The receiver electronics are encapsulated for waterproofing. Suitable for use in harsh environments. Operating temperature range – 0° F to 160° F. Transmit range is greater than 100 feet under normal operating conditions. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Frequency: 340 MHz.
- Input voltage: 12VDC or 24VDC with reverse polarity protection.
- The output relays are rated at 10A @ 12VDC.
- Momentary or latching operation.
- Receiver dimensions are approximately 6″ L x 6″ W x 1″ H.
- Transmit range is greater than 100 feet under normal operating conditions.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.