RF Remote Control System, (4) separate contact closures
4 Function Remote Control provides four separate Off-On contact closures. Dip switches allow for the selection of momentary or latching outputs. Uses a four button keyfob transmitter. Receiver electronics are encapsulated for waterproofing. Suitable for use in harsh environments. Operating temperature range – 0° F to 160° F. Up to four transmitters can be used with each receiver. Uses code learning to program transmitters. Transmit range is greater than 100 feet under normal operating conditions. Operates on 12VDC. Relay outputs are isolated from the 12 VDC inputs. Reverse polarity protected. One KF340-4 transmitter is included.
This item is now available with our rechargeable transmitter. This transmitter lasts 12 times longer than our standard transmitter with a single charge. When the battery gets low it can be recharged with a USB connector. It is an ideal option for applications that utilize momentary operation.
- Frequency: 340 MHz.
- Input voltage: 12VDC with reverse polarity protection.
- The output relays are rated at 10A @125VAC & 12VDC.
- Operating temperature range: 0°F to 160°F.
- Receiver dimensions are approximately 5″ L x 5″ W x 1″ H.
- Transmit range is greater than 100 feet under normal operating conditions.
- Up to 4 keyfob transmitters can be used with each receiver.
- Waterproof Transmitter