Multiple Receiver RF Remote Single Pole, Double Throw 12VDC Input
This unique control allows up to 12 receivers to be used with one transmitter. The receiver is used in conjunction with our KF340-12 twelve button transmitter which is sold separately. The receivers can be mapped to a specific button on the transmitter. The outputs can be configured for either momentary or latching operation and functions can be intermixed on the same transmitter.
This control provides both a normally open and a normally closed relay contacts.
The input voltage is 10-15 VDC and is reverse polarity protected. The relay contacts are electrically isolated from the DC inputs. The relay contacts are rated at 10 amps @ 30VDC or 120/240VAC.
The receiver electronics are encapsulated for waterproofing and it is suitable for use in harsh environments. Operating temperature range – 0° F to 160° F. Receiver dimensions are approximately 1.5″ L x 1.5″ W x 1″ H.
There are five 1/4″ terminals for the connections.
Transmit range is greater than 100 feet under normal operating conditions. FCC Approved. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Frequency: 340 MHz.
- Input voltage is 12VDC and is polarity protected.
- The output relays are rated at 10 amps @ 30VDC or 120/240VAC
- Operating temperature range – 0o F to 160o F.
- Receiver dimensions are approximately 1.5″ L x 1.5″ W x 1″ H.
- Transmit range is greater than 100 feet under normal operating conditions.
- For use with KF340-12 transmitter which is sold separately.