RF Remote Control System, 12VDC Polarity Reversing Speed Control
12VDC Polarity Reversing Remote Control with speed control is designed to provide variable speed bi-directional control of DC motors. Output relays rated at 30A @12VDC. The outputs can be programmed for either momentary or latching operation. In the momentary mode, the outputs are active only when one of the buttons on the transmitter is depressed. In the latching mode, pushing one of the transmitter buttons starts the motor and it will continue to run until the button is pressed a second time. This control incorporates a waterproof transmitter. By utilizing pulse width modulation, the output voltage and thus the speed of the DC motor can be varied from 1% to 100% power in 1% increments. The receiver is housed in a metal enclosure and the electronics are encapsulated for waterproofing. The control is suitable for use in harsh environments. Operating temperature range – 0° F to 160° F. Up to 12 transmitters can be used with each receiver. Uses code learning to program transmitters. Transmit range is greater than 300 feet under normal operating conditions. Additionally, there are three lead wires that can be connected to an external switch which allows the receiver to be operated without using the remote transmitter. Proudly made in the USA.
- Frequency: 340 MHz
- Input voltage: 12VDC with reverse polarity protection.
- The output relays are rated at 30A @12VDC.
- Operating temperature range: 0°F to 160°F.
- Receiver dimensions are approximately 5″ L x 3″ W x 2.5″ H.
- Transmit range is greater than 300 feet under normal operating conditions.
- Up to 12 keyfob transmitters can be used with each receiver.